Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Molly has been rolling from her back to her front for a couple of weeks but in the last few days she decided that was boring and now she can roll back over again. Where do babies get the motivation to roll over? It makes them so mad and yet they are determined to be mobile. She makes me laugh, she is such a big faker. She cries as she rolls but as soon as you smile at her and say her name she laughs. She LOVES attention. Anyway, I stepped in the other room for a second and when I returned this is what all that rolling had done...
A Molly burrito


 I guess I can't let her lay on her blankie anymore. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Poor Molly burrito. She probably thought she was pretty clever for thinking up such a great hiding spot.

    ReplyDelete