Monday, October 10, 2011

Please stay asleep little Molly...Mommy is so tired

Molly used to sleep through the night, then we moved to Oregon. I think she wakes up about a bajillion times every single night. Sometimes she is hungry and sometimes she just wants a snuggle. How could I deny her a snuggle if she wants one? So we snuggle and I ponder when the day will come that she will enjoy her bed.  I decided to try feeding her rice cereal and see if she would stay asleep longer. Here is the result of that feeding:

Isn't this the happiest face you have ever seen? Poor Molly. I guess she wasn't interested yet. Oh well...she will sleep through the night eventually, right?

For all you weirdos that love seeing a baby cry here is a video that Kailah took:


1 comment:

  1. That picture is just about the saddest thing I've ever seen. Maybe you just weren't feeding her the right thing. Next time, try a slurpee.

    ReplyDelete