Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oregon

We decided a Master's degree for Larry was a fabulous idea...and it is, but it also means leaving our beautiful home in Hemet, our family and our friends and starting over in unknown territory....YIKES! Oregon State University accepted Larry into their Water Resource Policy program and we were quickly packing and searching for a home, etc. Oh and by the way, I got accepted to OSU too. Oh yeah and we just had a baby. And we already have two other crazy girls.This should be an adventure!


We were headed to Corvallis until we realized how pricey it is there. So we chose a home in Albany, which is right outside Corvallis. We are close to Eugene, Portland and the coast! It should have lots of opportunities for adventure!

Leaving our friends and family has not been an easy concept for me. I LOVE family get togethers and it will be difficult to not be able to see everyone. Plus, it's Oregon!!! Doesn't a journey to Oregon look like this?


So we were headed to Oregon...


I hope we all make it out of this adventure. But we have all played the game, we know what the risks are. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Here's to hittin' the trails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE that you are blogging about Oregon!! You are so funny, and I am just giggling at all your stories already. I think I am definitely in the top ten "people who are most excited about your adventure". So yahoo!

    ReplyDelete